Rush Creations is committed to the new Australian privacy legislation in the way it collects, uses,secures and discloses personal information.
The Information We Collect: We lawfully collect information that is necessary for our business to function. The information we collect and hold will depend upon the products and services you request from us and may include:
* Information you provide us when you purchase from us. This information will include your name, address and contact details.
* Information derived from communications between us and you.
The ise of the facilities and services available through our website will determine the amount and type of information we collect when we use our website is what you tell us about yourself, for example, the information provided by you when completing our online order form, or when you send us an email we will record your mail address.
How We Use Your Information: We use the information we collect only for the purpose of conducting business between you and us. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent, unless authorized or required by law. Generally we will only use and disclose your personal information:
* To establish and maintain your relationship as a customer of Rush Creations.
* To provide the products and services you have requested from Rush Creations.
* To administer and manage those products and services.
* To answer your enquiry.
Access To Your Personal Information: Rush Creations is committed to keeping your personal information secure. Any personal information about you held by us is stored offline in secure files. We will not pass on any personal information about you to any third party. If you would like to check or amend your contact details please contact us.